Tuesday 10 May 2011

Dose Espresso Bar - Broadway & Granville












This place would be overrated if it were rated crappy.


The coffee is absolutely terrible.
I paid the usual $2-$3 for a double, 8oz Americano and received a cup of dilute piss that I would feel guilty serving if I worked at Denny's.

Instead of sucking back the swill at this dump, I recommend either heading south to Bean Around the World at 14th and Granville, or hitting up the JJ Bean on Granville Island - JJ Bean is the best coffee around, and is a Vancouver-based company with a great reputation.
Dose served up the worst cup of coffee I have had in ages.

I was excited to try this place, hoping for a nice local alternative to the chain coffee shops in the neighbourhood, but all I found was crap.


Very disappointing.




No comments:

Post a Comment